This recipe is great for entertaining. The olive-raisin relish can be prepared ahead, and the dish can be heated and served easily, allowing you to enjoy your guests at the party!
- 1/2 cup chopped homemade or store-bough roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped oil-cured olives
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces mild brie
- Garnish: fresh oregano
- Mix together peppers, pine nuts, olives, raisins, oregano and oil. Let stand for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, let cheese stand at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake cheese in an ovenproof serving dish until just starting to melt around the edges, 5 to 7 minutes. Top with relish. Garnish with oregano and serve immediately.